My Treatments

Each session is unique and completely tailored to each client.

Contact me for a free discovery call to find out what will work best for your needs.

  • Aromatherapy Massage

  • Angelic Reiki

  • Aromatherapy Prescriptions

  • Spiritual Guidance

  • Chakra Healing

  • Reflex Foot Treatments

  • Posture analysis and corrections

Getting Started

If you are not sure which type of appointment to book, then arrange free 30 minute phone consultation.

Booking with me: check my calendar for available appointments. Please note that I value my clients time and work with integrity. I ask for a 20% fee on booking and the remaining 80% at the time of your appointment.

Check Availability and Book

Cost of Treatments and Packages

Individual Treatments £30.00 – £90.00

Bespoke Packages 3-6 months £200.00 – £750.00 for long term issues

Maintenance Package: monthly treatments with clinical aromatherapy blends 12 months £500

%d bloggers like this: