- As you inhale the essential oil molecules, they enter into the limbic system.
- That’s the part of you which controls your emotions. The first response you get in aromatherapy is your mind telling your body that you can relax and let go.
- This enables your autonomic parasympathetic nervous system to repair and balance your body.
- We recommend diluting oils in carrier oils, this is to avoid toxicity and also the carrier prepares your skin to ‘receive’ the oils
- Please let me know if you are allergic to either wheat or nuts so that I can avoid these oils in your blends
- Following your treatment, I recommend drinking plenty of water, avoiding caffeine and keeping meals light.
Keep your oils on your skin for as long as possible to extend the benefits.
“Every cell in your body is eavesdropping on your mind’’ Deepak Chopra
I have blended your oils in the right ratios for you based on what you have told me.
I do not usually advise using the oils neat on the skin and it is important to keep your oils safe. This means out of the reach of children and they are not to be used by anyone other than you.
This is because some oils are contraindicated in other conditions such as high blood pressure, epilepsy and many others and should be respected for their potency and healing